The Most Hectic Day of my Life.

 October 20, Time: 9:43PM

I was not in the mood to write today but today's events made me write about the day. It was just another day like usual but a bit colder. The whole day just passed without me accomplishing anything and I was trying to catch up with my studies by trying to complete my blogs for my English subject. I was trying to remember the events that took place during the classes about a month ago and surprisingly it was not as vague as I expected. I was fluent with my typing and I was feeling good. I wrote the post-class reflections and I also wrote a short story/ essay of the assignment of Dashain. Practically, I was not too late since today, is actually the last day of Dashain and people even put on "tika" till Purnima and I was still writing my Dashain assignment while it was still Dashain.

The day passed with me playing one of the oldest games, "Clash of Clans" and I was feeling great as I was making huge progress in the game. In the evening, my sister was making preparations to worship the moon and she requested me to help her. All I did was move the prepared items to the terrace for her to begin her Puja. After she completed her Puja, my mother gave us some "Prasad" and also put "tika" on our foreheads. It was going well and we were joking around and making fun of each other in our Kitchen until we heard a huge blast in our locality. We rushed to the terrace to find out what was going on and we found out that one of the shops was on fire. It seemed that there was a cylinder explosion and it was not that far. My father was hanging around at that area in one of the café and I rushed downstairs and moved to that place to bring my dad back home but he insisted on staying and he would return home shortly.

I was trying to convince my father to go back to home but he was too persistent and I just decided to stay with him so that he would not go near that area. My mother was also trying to convince him but he did not listen to both of us and kept on arguing that he was maintaining the distance and it was safe. But little did we know that there were actually extra cylinders inside that shop and there came the next explosion. All the people were terrified and the fire engine arrived in time and we rushed back home. After 15 to 20 minutes, the fire was put out and we noticed that there was a huge traffic on the road. After sometime, the situation was put back to normal and today, we learnt an important lesson that we should not be careless with the fire.

Comments